Wednesday, October 12, 2016

We are now accepting Non Strawberry Shortcake Re-root Service Commissions at Plum's Place !




Hi everyone, I am proud to announce that we are not accepting re-root commission services for non Strawberry Shortcake Dolls as well.I just re-rooted this sweet Tutti doll. She started off with dark brown hair. The dolls mommy wanted her to have light brown spiral curled ponytails. Of course we took up the challenge and below are her wonderful results....


Tutti Re-root


Tutti Re-root

Tutti is anxious to have her hair done!



Tutti Reroot
These are our Before and After images


Tutti Re-root
Tutti is a Berry Happy Gal !

Do you have a Doll you would like for us to re-root who is not a Strawberry Shortcake doll or character. As long as the head can be removed easily, I will accept the re-root job.

​    * If the dolls head is hard to remove or may be damaged from removing it, I will require that the dolls head be sent for re-rooting already removed from the dolls body. I do not want to damage or ruin a beloved dolly trying to remove her head. Especially if I am not specifically familiar with how the head is attached or the best way to remove it .I reserve the right to not accept a commission if I believe the difficulty level is to high or risk of damage to the doll is possible or probable. I will never take on a project that might damage your doll.

    Tutti doll above was re-rooted with hair that was provided by the client. Hair was removed, re-rooted , and styled with two ponytails with three spiral curls on each side as per request. We will work with you to achieve the style you are wanting for your beloved dolly Pal. Re-Root service for above Tutti doll was $85.

       If you are interested in having Plum's Place re-rooting your Non Strawberry Shortcake Character doll, please us an email to Michelle@plumsplace.com or a private message on Facebook Messenger with the type of doll you are interested in re-rooting. I can let you know if it can be done and also give you a price quote based on the service you would desire for your dolly pal. 

     I've re-rooted and styled many Barbie dolls and other misc dolls such as a vintage Punkin Effanbee doll etc.I love working on  dolls ( any doll ) to help them look beautiful again. It makes my day! ❤

Till next time,Have a Berry Sweet Week!
Michelle Hernandez 
PlumsPlace.com





No comments:

Post a Comment